Area rugs are great for creating high impact change on a tight budget or keeping your feet warm on colder hard surfaces. Turning broadloom carpet into an area rug is a good option for those who are looking for a custom size area rug or have a carpet remnant they like. The carpet is cut to size and the edges are bound to prevent fraying. We have rounded up our favourite high quality broadloom carpets that would make great area rugs.
1. This Moroccan quatrefoil design is a classic.
2. Classic herringbone is a sure winner.
3. This floral print creates an air of elegance.
4. Subtle squares add a hint of visual interest to any space.
5. Get the cozy rustic look with plaid.
6. Create the calming feeling of natural waves.
7. Zebra print is only for the truly bold.
8. Bright yarn adds shimmering highlights to the textured wool carpet.
9. Thick and thin bands of colour create a uniformed and balanced pattern in this wool carpet.
Latest posts by Kelsey Myers (see all)
- mira floors and interiors ranks among profit 500 Canada’s fastest-growing companies 2017 - September 15, 2017
- Happy Canada 🇨🇦 Day 2017 - June 30, 2017
- 15 Firsts - June 13, 2017