Welcome to the job blog for The Quattro Building 13733 107A Avenue, Surrey. This job blog will provide you with regular updates about your flooring project.
Our goal during the installation is to make the process as smooth and pain-free as possible. If you have any concerns, feel free to contact the office at 604-856-4799.
The lead installer of our on-site installation crew is Tamim. Feel free to say hello to him and the crew – they are wearing MIRA Floors & Interiors shirts.
For quotes in your unit please email Sandy at email@example.com
**Your patience is greatly appreciated during the installation and disruption in your building as we ask you to avoid the lobbies and use stairs when patch is drying or glue has been applied. Our guys are working hard to get this renovation done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please feel free to say hello when you’re coming and going. **
May 4th: From 9AM to 12PM
Installers will be in the building during these hours. Areas they will be working:
– elevator lobbies
– cove base adjustments
– caulking adjustments to carpet at thresholds: Units 522, 533, 434 and 323
If you are having any issues with carpet at the threshold of your unit, please advise the building manager and we will have the installer come to your unit to inspect and make any needed adjustments.
*** THRESHOLD RE-INSTALLATION WILL BE HAPPENING THURSDAY AND FRIDAY (APR 19-20 HOURS BETWEEN 8AM-6PM). WE NEED ACCESS TO YOUR UNIT. IF NO ACCESS PROVIDED WHEN INSTALLER COMES TO YOUR SUITE, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-INSTALL YOUR THRESHOLD***
-Tile in elevator installation to be Apr 18 from 1PM to 6PM.
– Carpet Tile installation Level 2 today, Level 1 Tuesday from 8am – 10am. – watch for wet glue (If area blocked, feel free to ask installer)
– Base cove will be installed from Tuesday through to Saturday
Thank you to those who moved their cars so that we could remove the garbage bin. It going to be gone by 11AM today.
– LVP is completed in lobbies. Thank you for using the stairs to get around for a few days :)
– Carpet Tile installation Level 5 starting today. They will be working on each floor approximately for 2 days. So Level 4 will start Thursday / Friday. Level 3 starting on Saturday – watch for wet glue – If area is blocked, check with installers or find a route around if possible.
– BIN removal is ready for pick up anytime to give you back parking spots – but only if we can get clearance in front of bin, please do not move pylons or park within 60 ft of bin to allow truck to remove.
We are gearing up quickly upcoming start of the new flooring installation at your building. The building manager will be placing pylons in the area in front of the building for the disposal bin placement. This will be showing up early on April 3rd morning. Installers will be pulling up the flooring starting on the top floor and working down followed by checking and applying any floor preparation needed.
This job is scheduled to start on Wednesday April 3, 2019. We will soon be posting a detailed Schedule.