Click here to download your MIRA Floors labor warranty information.
Welcome to the job blog for The Birches. This job blog will provide you with regular updates about your flooring project.
I am Sandy Campbell, an Account Manager at MIRA Floors. My role during the carpet installation is to make the process as smooth and pain-free as possible. If you have any concerns, feel free to contact the office at 604-856-4799.
The lead installer of our on-site installation crew is Abdullah. Feel free to say hello to him and the crew – they are wearing MIRA Floors & Interiors shirts.
Rough Installation Timeline
Please note that this timeline is an estimate and is subject to change. We will keep you updated on any changes. As per the email sent to all residents, your threshold needs to be removed for the during of the installation on your floor. Please call Sandy’s Assistant Marnie at 604-856-4799 ext 106 if you are having any challenges with removing the threshold.
Mar 21-22: Floors 1 and 2 will be completed
Mar 23-29: Completion of the stairwells
Mar 29th: Furniture to be moved in Amenity room in prep for install.
Mar 30th: Installation of carpet in Amenity room
MIRA Floors and Interiors Ranks No. 475 on the 2017 PROFIT 500
– PROFIT and Canadian Business unveils 29th annual list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
Surrey (September 14, 2017) Canadian Business and PROFIT today ranked MIRA Floors and Interiors No. 475 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Published in the October issue of Canadian Business and at PROFITguide.com, the PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian businesses by their five-year revenue growth.
MIRA Floors and Interiors made the 2016 PROFIT 500 list with five-year revenue growth of 84%.
“It is never easy to earn a spot on the PROFIT 500, but this year’s applicant pool was the most competitive yet,” says Deborah Aarts, PROFIT 500 program manager. “This year’s winners demonstrate the resilience, innovation and sheer management smarts it takes to build a thriving business today. Canada—and the world—needs more entrepreneurial success stories like these.”
“We are thrilled to be recognized on the PROFIT 500 list for a second consecutive year” says Owner, Kevin Bergstresser. “This is a great accomplishment for the MIRA Floors team, our vendor partners, and our customers”. “We hope to remain on the PROFIT 500 list for many years to come. I would like to give a special thank you to my team, vendor partners and the our customers, your hard work, loyalty and dedication is appreciated.”
MIRA Floors & Interiors, Vancouver’s flooring specialists, provides complete lines of flooring installation services and flooring products to the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley area. What makes our company unique is our mobile showroom; it adds convenience to our customers by bringing the showroom to the comfort of their homes and business.
MIRA Floors and Interiors are recipients of the Business in Vancouver Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in B.C award in 2015, and the Better Business Bureau Marketplace Excellence Award in 2016.
MIRA Floors and Interiors Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MiraFloors.
MIRA Floors and Interiors Twitter – https://twitter.com/mirafloors.
About PROFIT and PROFITguide.com
PROFIT: Your Guide to Business Success is Canada’s preeminent media brand dedicated to the management issues and opportunities facing small and mid-sized businesses. For 34 years, Canadian entrepreneurs across a vast array of economic sectors have remained loyal to PROFIT because it’s a timely and reliable source of actionable information that helps them achieve business success and get the recognition they deserve for generating positive economic and social change. Visit PROFIT online at PROFITguide.com.
About Canadian Business
Founded in 1928, Canadian Business is the longest-serving, best-selling and most-trusted business publication in the country. With a total brand readership of more than 1.1 million, it is the country’s premier media brand for executives and senior business leaders. It fuels the success of Canada’s business elite with a focus on the things that matter most: leadership, innovation, business strategy and management tactics. We provide concrete examples of business achievement, thought-provoking analysis and compelling storytelling, all in an elegant package with bold graphics and great photography. Canadian Business—what leadership looks like.
About MIRA Floors and Interiors
Founded in 1992, MIRA, pronounced “meer-a”, is a Portuguese and Italian word that means ‘to look and feel, to ‘view’. Our beginning used the meaning of this word as its foundation and a decade later it continues to be the building blocks with which our business is being built.
MIRA Floors and Interiors is a one-stop solution for design, supply, and installation of flooring and window coverings. Our goal on any project is to make your home or business look and feel amazing.
Kevin Bergstresser, Owner, MIRA Floors and Interiors, email@example.com, 604.856.4799.
Welcome to the job blog for The Hudson. This job blog will provide you with regular updates about your flooring project.
I am Kelsey Myers, an Account Manager at MIRA Floors. My role during the carpet installation is to make the process as smooth and pain-free as possible. If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me directly at 604-996-5461. Alternately, you can contact our office at 604-856-4799 and they will be happy to direct your call.
The lead installer of our on-site installation crew is Tamim. Feel free to say hello to him and the crew – they are wearing MIRA Floors & Interiors shirts.
Rough Installation Timeline
Please note that this timeline is an estimate and is subject to change. We will keep you updated on any changes. As per the email sent to all residents, your threshold needs to be removed for the during of the installation on your floor. Please call Kelsey at 604-996-5461 if you are having any challenges with removing the threshold.
Floors 34,32-23: August 8 -22
Floors 22-13: August 23 – September 8
Floors 12-5: September 11 – 29
15 Reasons Why We LOVE 😍 CANADA 🇨🇦
1) Free Healthcare – it’s great to know that we have coverage if ever faced with a life threatening illness.
2) Freedom of Choice and Freedom of Speech – Canada is a country always supporting freedom of religion, and equality for all.
3) Canada’s Beauty – very scenic, great forestry, parks and lakes.
4) Diversity – Canada is the only Western country to place into the top 20 most diverse. Since 1867, 17 Million people from all over the world have made Canada their home.
5) Outdoor Summer and Winter Activities – lots of leisure activities to choose from whether it’s mountain hiking, biking, skiing, camping etc.
6) Safety – low crime rates and strict laws makes living in Canada worry free.
7) Stable & Great Economy – a great opportunity for the younger generation.
8) World Renown Niceness :) – Canadian’s have a worldwide reputation of being friendly and nice people.
9) Canada’s Amazing Things and Inventions – such as: Ice Hockey, Peanut Butter, Maple Syrup, Insulin, Basketball, IMAX, the Caesar drink.
10) The word Eh! – it’s what we say :) and we’re proud of it.
11) It’s the Second Largest Country (via landmass) In The World – lot’s to explore and lots to see right here at home.
12) Canada’s National Flag – It’s cool design and cool colours! We love that red and white and the maple leaf!
13) Tim Hortons – World famous coffee and yummy donuts.
14) Living in BC Is Awesome! The fact that you can golf and snowboard in the same day is priceless.
15) The Great Food! As a result of the diverse population, Canadian’s have a lot of variety in food choices from various cultures.